Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Thermomix on The Marilyn Denis Show



I met with Miranda Malisani, the Nutrition Expert for The Marilyn Denis Show, Owner of Live Light Nutrition and the Live Light Juice Bar, 660 Eglinton Ave East, Suite 120 in Toronto.
It was a pleasure to demonstrate and show the Thermomix to her. We prepared: Quinoa MilkQuinoa Spelt Rolls, Parsley Lemonade, Beet Salad with Herb Dressing and Butternut Squash Risotto.

She will be showing the Thermomix with three other appliances on The Marilyn Denis Show Nov 30th.





8 comments:

  1. Well this is such exciting news!!! Will you be there too Tebasie?? I'm sure you will be 'in the wings'. Oh, Oh, oh -- what FUN! Such great news for Thermomix in Canada. I hope the Eastern office can handle all the inquiries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Elli, die Quinoa Dinkel Brötchen - Blume Sieht wunderschön und knusprig aus, Klasse liebe Grüße Gaby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, unsere Elli als "Show-Coach" für den Thermomix. Great career!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lach Ravenna ....magst Du ein Autogramm ? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danke liebe Gaby. Ich back bei jeder Demo Blumen und die kommen immer sehr gut an.

    Herzliche Gruesse von Elli

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes Helene, I'm really excited to see the show :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog with
    my myspace group? There's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thanks
    My page - Voicewinds

    ReplyDelete